To make a payment online please read the following information below:
As long as the violation does not require your appearance and as long as the citing officer does not indicate that your appearance is required by checking the “must appear” box on the citation, then citations may be paid out as follows
Speed, per ORC §4511.21 or local ordinance
- Up to 10 MPH over limit: $150.00
- 11-20 MPH over limit: $175.00
- 21-30 MPH over limit: $210.00
- Over 31 MPH over limit: Must Appear
- School zone violations: First Offense 15 mph or less over the limit – $205
- School zone violations: Second Offense or 16 mph or over the limit – Must Appear
- A.C.D.A.: without injury: $155.00
- A.C.D.A.: with injury: Must Appear
- Other Minor Moving Traffic Offenses without Accident or Injury: $155.00
- Other Minor Moving Traffic Offenses with Accident or Injury: Must Appear
- Seat belt driver $131.00
- Seat Belt Passenger $121.00
- Parking Violation $126.00
- Fire Lane Violation $126.00
- Handicap parking violation $351.00
- All minor misdemeanor charges that do not require a court appearance $270.00.
All above payment amounts include court costs, the fee for the “Reparation Rotary Fund” as required by ORC §2743.70, and the amount which is payable to the State of Ohio as required by the ORC.
Payments may be made in person, by mail or on line according to the above schedule at any time prior to arraignment. Payment will only be accepted in the form of certified check, personal check or money order made payable to the Mason Municipal Court. Mail payments to Mason Municipal Court, Attn: Violations Bureau, 5950 Mason Montgomery Road, Mason Ohio, 45040.
The citation must be signed in the appropriate place. Payments received or post marked after the arraignment date will increase by $40.00. Proof of insurance, if not shown at the time of citation, should be shown at the time of payment. If necessary please include a photocopy of your insurance card issued by your insurance company showing you as being covered by the policy on the date of the violation. Failure to pay at anytime means you must appear in court on the date and time listed on your citation. Failure to either pay out the citation or appear in Court may result in a warrant for your arrest and/or the suspension of your driver’s license.